In 1922 Pilade RIELLO set up “OFR Officine Fratelli RIELLO” in Legnago (Verona - Italy) and a year later manufactured the first burner for bakers’ oven. Today, with more than 95 years of history based on innovation and progress, RIELLO is the benchmark company in the world of heating specialists.
RIELLO 40 G Series:
- The RIELLO 40 G series of one stage light oil burners, is a complete range of products developed to respond to any request for home heating.
- The RIELLO 40 G series is available in eleven different models, with an output ranging from 12 to 240 kW, divided in four different structures.
- All the models use the same components designed by RIELLO for the RIELLO 40 G series. The high quality level guarantees safe working.
- In developing these burners, special attention was paid to reducing noise, to the ease of installation and adjustment, and to obtaining the smallest size possible to fit into any sort of boiler available on the market.
- All the models are approved by the EN 267 European Standard and conform to European Directives for EMC, Low Voltage, Machinery and Boiler Efficiency.
- All the RIELLO 40 G burners are fired before leaving the factory.
- Operation is “two stage”; the burners are fitted with a microprocessor-based control panel, which supplies indication of burner status and fault causes.
- Optimisation of sound emissions is guaranteed by the special design of the air suction circuit.
- The elevated performance of the fans and combustion head guarantee flexibility of use and excellent working at all firing rates.
- The exclusive design ensures reduced dimensions, simple use and maintenance.
- A wide range of accessories guarantees elevated working flexibility.